About Me

My photo
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Cornell University College of Human Ecology, Class of 2010

2.14.2010

Bobble-heads


This is a picture of me. I took this the day after I got my 4th tattoo on my neck. But this photo is not about the tattoo (despite it's beauty!), it's the obvious spinal bones popping out. I am barely bending my neck down in this photo, but you can even see my collar bone jutting out when the camera is behind me... My angular shoulders and the sharp edges of my scapula. No wonder I couldn't stay warm, even in a sauna. I felt like I was trapped in a freezer every minute of the day. I went to sleep shivering and I woke up shivering. My daily diet consisted of hot black coffee, hot tea with Splenda, and ice water. Why did I put myself through such hell? How did I see this as "fat"? 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your eyes really have come a long way. Just the fact that you can say this shows just how much better you have become. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's so refreshing, but scary at the same time. Now I'm working on conquering the last slivers of fear that are keeping me from full recovery.

    ReplyDelete