About Me

My photo
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Cornell University College of Human Ecology, Class of 2010

3.09.2010

Priorities, priorities...

March 8, 2010


I have really been working my (ass) off to go back to my old thriving, eager, goal-oriented self. I have taken on a full time job at Amadeo. It's a local bakehouse/cafe. I now work as a barista, server, cashier, and chef's helper. That's a lot of responsibilities, but overall, a very easy job. Also, I have been tutoring two students ages 7 & 10. I teach them English. I definitely have had my work cut out for me this past week. It was a busy week of teaching at 7:30am, then heading to Amadeo for 9am, then coming home around 7pm. As well, I am also continuing with my weekly medical appointments and E.D. therapy, but at the moment, I have no idea how I will start to juggle things into a comfortable (manageable) routine. I need to clearly organize, then continue blogging... I promise I won't delay my posts anymore like I have been. But the hype of the Vancouver Olympics in my own hometown was the belle-of-the-ball


I am currently reading Unbearable Weight by Susan Bordo.
It is an interesting take on women, the female body, feminism, and Western culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment